Tuesday, November 16, 2004

November 16, 2004

So it’s Christmas time now. Yes, it is apparent that the holiday season now officially begins before Halloween; or at least that’s the case here in NYC. I’ve joked around with people about how ridiculous it is (“This is crazy! It’s not even Thanksgiving yet!”), but I’m secretly loving the extended holiday season. Christmastime just makes me generally happy— or you might say jolly—so seeing the city filled with lights and snowmen and Santa Clauses is incredibly exciting. Not to mention the fact that Starbucks is offering all their special holiday drinks and desserts now. Yum!

Anyhoo, I went to a Los Lonely Boys concert on Sunday night in Philadelphia. It was fun. My only complaint about it is that there were no seats in the concert venue, so we spent four hours standing up in a crowded room. But the music was great and I was singing along (my friends made fun of me).

I’ve had a lot of good auditions lately, mostly for theatre and commercials. I have a call-back for one of the shows tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I’d love to be in a play again! : )

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Good luck to you in all your many auditions! Sounds like you have some promising leads. I'm sure some play will snatch you right up!

I'd love to see NYC at Christmas....I'm sure it is so beautiful. I decorated my apartment this past weekend...so when I get home from work I find myself sitting and staring at the tree. I love this time of year. I was born and raised in the Christmas Capital of Virginia....so we are all for going overboard for Christmas.

As for your concert....what is the fun of a concert if you cannot sing along?

Take care,

Amanda@michaelparkfans.com

November 17, 2004 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey Stephanie,
Congrats on the call backs, and good luck on the auditions. I'm doing a play right now, tonights our last dress rehearsal before the show! I forgot how much I love theater!! Its great. I'd love to be on daytime one day.

How do you find the time to go to school, do GL, and audition for all that stuff! I barely have time to work and do a play! You go girl (yes, that was a flash back to 1997 :) )

Well Good Luck with everything!
Best wishes,
Erin

November 17, 2004 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Mandi said...

Hey Stephanie,

First off I would like to say that I love watching you on GL. You are a great actress.

Congrats on the call backs. I am so sure that you will get snagged up soon to be in a play. :)

I would love to see NYC around Christmas time. I bet it is gorgeous. I haven't had the pleasure to visit NYC yet, but I am trying to get there next year for the luncheon.

Well good luck with the auditions!!!

ambition_rules2004@yahoo.com

November 24, 2004 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Stephanie,

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family! It sounds like you've already gotten off to a great start with cookies, carols and shopping.

I've gotten behind on reading your Blog...among numerous other things...but now that I'm on vacation for the rest of the year, I'm hoping to catch up. Thanks for sharing a little bit of your life with us through this blog.

December 21, 2004 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Stephanie,

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family! It sounds like you've already gotten off to a great start with cookies, carols and shopping.

I've gotten behind on reading your Blog...among numerous other things...but now that I'm on vacation for the rest of the year, I'm hoping to catch up. Thanks for sharing a little bit of your life with us through this blog.

December 21, 2004 at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home