Thursday, April 07, 2005

BLOG JR.

Life has suddenly gotten very busy. Chaotic, really. And exciting, at the same time. I’m slowly getting everything moved into my new apartment. There’s so much to do regarding the move; I’ve had to change my address with about a hundred places (the bank, the cable company, etc. etc.), I’m scheduling furniture deliveries left and right, and I’m trying to figure out a way to get rid of/sell the furniture that I’m not using any more. I would feel overwhelmed, except that I’m too excited to have a new apartment that I love.

Today’s weather got me really excited about spring and summertime. It was 74 degrees in NYC today, with sunny skies. This evening, just after it got dark out, I walked to my local video store to rent a DVD I need to watch for a class. The walk was so nice, because the city streets were bustling with people, out and about on a gorgeous night. All the restaurants had tables set up on the sidewalks, and the whole neighborhood felt really alive. That’s what I love about the city in the spring. After I picked up the DVD, I stopped into Ben & Jerry’s for a cone of chocolate chip cookie dough. I felt like it’d be the perfect treat for a night like tonight. And it was, mmmm…

Sorry for the short post, but I’ve got a lot of reading to do now for class. I’ll post again really soon, I promise!

8 Comments:

Blogger Soda said...

Glad to hear the move is keeping you on your toes (LOL)! Be thankful the weather has been so nice the past couple days. As for the "old stuff" any chance maybe Animal Haven can use it as some sort of raffle/auction/sale as a way to raise money for them? Just a thought.
I hope the DVD was good! Having studied Chemical Engineering in college, the idea of having to watch a DVD is rather appealing (LOL).

Soda

April 7, 2005 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Riley Brouwers said...

It's great that the move is going well for you, and it's great that you are really enjoying your new apartment, everything seems to go so much better when all the little things are in place. As Soda said, I can't imagine being able to watch a movie for school(I'm a Journalism Arts major)but CNN seems to do the trick nicely. Thanks for the update!!!

April 7, 2005 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hey Stephanie,

I agree, the weather has been gorgeous these passed few days, even for Michigan/Ohio, where I live. I skipped a few classes this week (shhh...don't tell my profs) to enjoy it. Well, I hope your move continues to go well. The high stress levels will decrease, I promise!
Much love,
Amber

April 7, 2005 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger CandiceMack said...

Steph,
Candice's here..last night I met you and you made a comment about my shirt well I wanted to tell you that your outfit was cute too.I was so shock when you came in that I made my best friend,Cheryl (she was the one who told you I was your biggest fan)start to laugh..she likes "Sammy" alot..guess she forgot to tell you that.

Well I wanted to say hello and also to let you know that Cheryl and myself will be at the softball game cheering our favs on.

April 17, 2005 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Howdy Stephanie! It was great to see you on Saturday--sorry you did not get to see the whole show. Maybe you can get a video. It was worth it (not that I am even slightly biased).

I was also glad to hear that the move went well...I am sure you still have lots more to unpack and decorate, etc. With all of that, I know you'll be busy for a while, but I'll be looking forward to your next entry.

April 18, 2005 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

hey stephanie...
i just wanted to say hiii!
i watch guiding light everrrryydayy, and you do great! and you always have the cutest clothes on <3 haha
mmmm well if youd like
you can email me or comment on my blog? either way is fine!
my email is kblildevil@hotmail.com
(dont ask.. ive had it since like 6th grade lol)

<3333

-kristina

April 18, 2005 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

mmm im not sure if my last comment worked, so im trying this again. haha
i just wanted to say hi =)
i watch guiding light religiously, i love it. and i loveee youre clothes! theyre always so cute!haha

oh and yeah, ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough is THE best! <3
and i hope everything is going well with the move!

-kristina

April 19, 2005 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

mmm im not sure if my last comment worked, so im trying this again. haha
i just wanted to say hi =)
i watch guiding light religiously, i love it. and i loveee youre clothes! theyre always so cute!haha

oh and yeah, ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough is THE best! <3
and i hope everything is going well with the move!

-kristina

April 19, 2005 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home