Monday, April 10, 2006

APRIL BLOGGING BRINGS...

It’s been quite a while since I last sat down to write a blog entry. I guess you could say I’ve barely had time to breathe lately. Until now. Now springtime is upon us, and my life is calming down somewhat. I’ve just moved into a new apartment. I spent these last few weeks packing and moving, which, as anyone who’s ever moved knows, is a complete nightmare. It just takes a lot of time and effort to pack up everything you own, and then to organize it all in a new place.

By now I’ve unpacked and really started settling in to my new apartment, which I love. I’m a total homebody, so it’s important to me to have a place that I love coming home to.

Other major events of the last two months include my twenty-third birthday (thanks to everyone who sent sweet birthday wishes), the development of my American Idol addiction (go Taylor Hicks!!!), and my successful creation of a delicious chicken cacciatore, which is a big deal for me, a real amateur cook.

The Daytime Emmy’s are drawing nearer, and my excitement is growing. I just have a feeling that Guiding Light is in for a good year. Keep your fingers crossed!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lashan said...

Steph I can say understand about moving I am now living in my second new place!. I have lived here a little over a year and I cannot even think about moving anywhere else. Some thing's I did noe even pack, I just threw it together in the end..lol. Well it's a lot of work!!.You and Tom Rock!.

God Bless
Lashan

April 10, 2006 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger brie said...

Congrats, on your new place. as someone who has just moved, i know it a less than pleasant experience, so i empathize.

it's good to see another good guy has come to the american idol party. welcome.

brie

April 11, 2006 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger mallory0820 said...

hey stephanie!! congratulations on your new apartment! its great once you get everything organized and put into place...Honestly, I've only watched American Idol once this season (which is more than I can say for any other seasons! LOL), and I've developed a soft spot for Ace. Some of my friends don't like him, and think the only reason he's gotten as far as he has is because of how good he looks, but I don't think he's that bad of a singer....So what would you say if Taylor Hicks decided to dye his hair? LOL There are petitions going up online begging him not to. I just think its the funniest thing ever.
Happy belated birthday, also!! I'm sure that was lots of fun! I've never had chicken cacciatore, but it sounds like its really tasty, from what I've heard.
I also have a good feeling about GL this year at the daytime emmys. It just FEELS right. I'm also very excited to watch it from my couch. I'm still reeling from the excitement that GL has more acting nominations than any other show this year. Thats just such a great accomplishment for the show!
Woah, this was a long comment! LOL Thank you so much for your update!

Much love,
Mallory

April 11, 2006 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Phew! Moving is exhausting. I've only done it once, and hopefully the next time will be whenever I get married and it will be the last time. That is my fervent hope!

I am excited about the Emmys! I will be disappointed if GL doesn't come away with a lot of awards! You all deserve it. And I may throw something at my TV screen if Tom doesn't win. That would just be preposterous.

April 11, 2006 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger A Girl's Gotta said...

I can empathize... I lived in Manhattan for a few years as well, and it was a moving nightmare! I love decorating, however, so it's really exciting to start over again with a blank canvas.

Great job with the Jammy breakup scenes today! While I am glad Jon didn't make it so easy to just take Tammy back, I LOVE these two together and can't wait for the reunion! AGAIN. I guess half the fun is in the longing, though.

Oh, and regarding American Idol - after you vote for Taylor, vote for Elliott, my fellow Richmonder!

April 11, 2006 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Stephanie,
Congratulations on your new apartment! Moving is a pain in the neck but once everything is in order, you can enjoy your new place!
I am excited about the Emmys, I hope GL wins big this year.
Just to let you know, you're doing an amazing job these days on the show, keep up the great work. You rock!!!
Hugs,
Laura

April 14, 2006 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Omg! Taylor hicks ,i am rooting for him to get off the show , but that doesnt matter i am more of a Kathynn fan anyway Great Job On GL
cant miss an eppi!

InOverMyHead,
~*StEpH*~

April 30, 2006 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home